segunda-feira, 11 de junho de 2012

SHORT MOVIE REVIEW - WRITING

Write a short review of a recent movie. These questions can help you.

a)
What kind of movie is it?
      b) What is it about?
      c)  Who`s in it?
      d)  What`s your opinion of the movie?

Iron Man


I think that movie is amazing, so it had a sequence with the “Iron Man 2” and “The avengers”. I am a fan of the Downey and I think his work is incredible. He made other movies like “Sherlock Holmes”. I always say to other people to see this movie too, because like is as I said: it is so amazing, and very cool.


Israel Furtado – 2A





P.S. I love You


I love so much this film because when I watched it I found a story that could make me cry, the film is beautiful and I recommend it for everyone who wants to see an exciting and reflective movie.


Graciele Couto - 2A










Green Lantern

  




In my opinion it’s a very good movie because, It has great special effects, a good story and excellent actors. I recommend this movie for all the people who like action movie.


Marcelo Caldas – 2A






Before Ending the Day


I thought the movie is beautiful, with a wonderful story and very interesting, I recommend to anyone who likes a good romance movie.


Lalessa de Souza – 2C









Hunt of Witches


I liked very much the movie and recommend it to everyone who likes a good medieval movie and sword combats. Thank you, bye.

Luiz Fernando - 2C






Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End








It is a very good movie, it is my favorite, it is an action adventure movie. It has many special effects that make the movie seems real.

Amanda - 2A




The Immortals




The movie is exciting from the beginning to the end, it has special effects and it is incredible.

  Juciele- 2A










 
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part Two










I only know it was really cool. Seriously. Don’t miss the thrilling final of Harry Potter. I guarantee you will not regret it!
Matheus Vicente- 2A

4 comentários:

  1. Letters to God

    I got very emotional with this film genre is drama, where a little boy with cancer writes letters to God asking for everyone around her and her mother always fighting for his happiness ... I recommend to all

    Regaine Fernandes 3-A

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I agree with Matheus Vicente, this movie is great!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Nice. I din`t watch this movie. I will watch it.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Tulio, you have reason... Is a beautiful and thrilling movie. Definitely one of the best movies I've ever had the pleasure of watching ...

    ResponderExcluir