sexta-feira, 14 de setembro de 2012

Put it in writing

Think about the answers for the following questions. Then, write a text about your family.

  • How many people are there in your house? Who buys and prepares food?
  • How much does your family spend on food? Is it a lot considering your family income?
  • How much do you need to buy these food items in your city?
  • What do you usually eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (also include the snacks)?
  • Have your eating habits ever changed because of rises in food prices? If so, how did they change?
Based on "Prime: Ingles para Ensino Médio."

3 comentários:

  1. Ana luisa 1A
    In my house lives three people in my house who buys and prepares food as now and expect and my mom, she spends enough that good quality food needs and judging the value of family income I describe sufficient for ultimate comfort , my mom makes purchases based on need and as my meals are well balanced and healthy until now food inflation did not change my eating habits.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Very Good. Do you like healthy food? Do you help you mom prepares the meal?

    ResponderExcluir
  3. My life

    We have two houses one of them live in my sister and I, on the other my father and mother. We all buy and prepare the food because after all go in the supermarket is great. About 40% of household income and food, among the supermarket and fast food. Our habit of feeding varies, but currently this quieter because the garden site in this productive period, and has many vegetables and greens.

    ResponderExcluir